When Opportunity Knocks, We Answer
Merlone Geier Partners is focused exclusively on actively managing the acquisition, development, redevelopment and ownership of retail and retail-driven mixed-use properties on the West Coast. Our acquisition targets are neighborhood and community shopping centers with anchor retailers in in-fill, primary markets. We also acquire surplus real estate from retailers and functionally obsolete regional malls in need of repositioning.
We invest in properties to which we can add value, whether through leasing (below-market leases, vacancy lease-up, improving tenancy on roll-over), remerchandising, or significant physical redevelopment. Our access to pre-committed, fully discretionary capital and our highly-experienced team allow us to act on opportunities quickly. Our reputation and track record provide certainty of closure for sellers.
Existing investors can access their fund reports by clicking here.
- Anchored neighborhood and community shopping centers
- Surplus real estate from retailers
- Non-dominant and/or functionally obsolete regional malls in need of repositioning
- California (coastal California and Sacramento)
- Washington (greater Seattle/Puget Sound)
- Oregon (Portland MSA)
- $10 million (minimum) / no maximum
- Core-plus, value-add, and opportunistic
- Fee ownership, joint ventures, secured notes
- All cash, fully discretionary, no financing required